We will help you connect the dots. Please use our tax planning toolkit to gain the information you need.
Kin have worked with a large spectrum of clients within the financial sector, helping with Fundraising, Fund Services and Fund Management. Although we can’t provide tax advice, we are happy to help our clients navigate the tax-efficient sector.
What happens when I send my application form?
See the steps below to understand what you should expect when you invest. If we haven’t answered all your questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- You will receive a confirmation from the fund manager
- Your funds will be deployed into companies on your behalf
- You will receive a tax certificate from the fund manager, provided by HMRC
- You will receive regular updates throughout the course of your investment
- As the companies prepare to exit, you will be notified
- If you decide to exit, your returns will be issued
When you invest with Kin, we will make sure you always have a point of call throughout the course of an investment. If we can’t answer your query, we will direct you to someone who can. We strongly encourage our fund clients to take of advantage of our integrated fund raising services to make investing as streamlined as possible for the investor and their adviser. This means, throughout the course of an investment, their only contact is Kin. Visit our Services page to to find out how Kin could help.