Leading research provider Allenbridge, has published Tax Shelter Report No. 474, covering the Goldfinch SEIS Fund
The Fund conveys 50% income tax relief and other tax benefits of Seed EIS (SEIS) through a diverse portfolio of entertainment sector businesses.
- Fund advised by NLP Film LLP, part of a leading accountancy group
- NLP has been the accountant for every single Bond movie since 1962
- Strong investment pipeline (adviser funded 34 SEIS projects in 2014)
- Low investment minimum & costs relative to other SEIS Funds
- Retail investors return of capital prioritised over other investors
The fund will be allotting shares throughout the current tax year. It is therefore possible to invest and offset the income tax benefits against the 2014/15 tax year through the use of SEIS ‘carry back’. Please note we are unable to give taxation or financial advice and recommend private investors speak with a suitably qualified independent financial adviser.